TORONTO Call for Presentations / Workshops
Closes 2020 January 29, 4:00 pm
We hope you will consider sharing your expertise and experience by proposing a presentation / workshop!
Receive 50% OFF of your registration
by delivering a single session (i.e., a 50-minute presentation / workshop)
Receive your registration for FREE
by delivering a double session (i.e. a 100-minute presentation / workshop)
Your presentation / workshop should focus on one of the following:
- effective strategies or approaches in online course development, delivery, assessment, communication, or student tracking and reporting in an eLearning, hybrid learning, or blended learning environment for elementary, secondary, or adult learners, or for special program
- an effective tool(s) to enhance online course instruction or assessment.
- a unique online learning program(s), project(s), or initiative(s)
- Sessions are capped at 30 attendees and all rooms will be equipped with a projector/screen/sound and WiFi.
- Double sessions must involve an interactive or hands-on component.
- If co-presenting, only one presenter will receive the discount.
To submit your proposal for a presentation / workshop, simply complete the following form: